ISVapp Help Center
Welcome to the ISVapp Help Center, where you can find articles about common topics and questions.
Install ISVapp in your Partner Business Organization (PBO)
General information about the Salesforce App Analytics API
- Supported Organizations
- Supported Events
- How-to: Activate the Salesforce App Analytics API
- Package Usage Logs and Summaries
- Data Delivery Considerations
Customize ISVapp to your needs
- Grant Users Access to ISVapp
- Configure the Account Detail Page
- Override Account Seats
- Override Account Expiration Dates
- Override License Trial Status
- Access ISVapp KPIs directly in your Organization
- Enable the ISVapp Slack Integration
- Using the Salesforce Feature Management Application (FMA)
Frequently asked questions
- How can I refresh my Licenses?
- Why does ISVapp show more active than licensed users?
- How can I revoke ISVapp's access to my Partner Business Organization (PBO)
- How can I reauthenticate my Partner Business Organization (PBO)
- How can I get started with ISVapp?
- How can I enable the ISVapp account detail lightning component?
- Is custom code required to set up ISVapp?
- Is there a limit on the amount of data stored and processed by ISVapp?
- How does ISVapp compare with other business intelligence applications?
- What is the AppExchange App Analytics API?
- What is the difference between Salesforce Usage Metrics and AppExchange App Analytics?
- What is the activation process for the Salesforce App Analytics API?
- What events from your managed package are supported by App Analytics?